Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Progress & Parents

Groovy day at the big house! I thought my kiddie book was done ... until I had it printed; everything was too dark! Recoloured every page, re-exported it (or as I'd like to call it "Losing an argument with InDesign) X| ...Someday, we'll see eye-to-eye, ID and I.

All that's left on this rock star plate is ... music video? Yes! It is true >:3 ... I assure it to be my most derpy vid yet. So grab some popcorn, sit back and wait for the link to materialize ..... waaaaaait for iiiiiiit ....

Took the opportunity to visit more with Mom & Eric while they're in the city. Fab night; I'm always happy to see them.

Nothing too newsy on the job bank home front ... many entrance level pharmaceutical positions available...Want me touching your drugs?? Didn't think so. Dream summer job: McNally Robinson. Why? It's four blocks from here, and the place reeks of coffee and BOOKS!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)