Friday, April 15, 2011

Not Sleepy Enough?

I barely slept last night; enjoyed my time at the 2nd year DMT's fund raising social. They're good cats, they is. Unfortunately for my sanity, I didn't go to bed until 4am...and then early to rise after 7am, to get my butt over to the big house for a marketing test [#WritingForTheWeb] and to hand in hard copies of an assignment. Perseverance + Coffee = Holy cats, I'm still awake!

To the King's Head Pub after 2pm; we had a good class of socializing. It's mighty important to network. I didn't drink much more, I was so tired this morning I think I was still a wee bit loopy. I rarely party on a week-night, but it was for a good cause: giving my fellow peeps money, to help raise the funds for the expense of their Open House event.

We're going to be there next year, ourselves. Why not help out where we can, eh?

...Still not sleepy...Going to colour the children's book a wee bit more, I've been looking forward to the colouring process for some time.

In closing, I've successfully burnt my tongue about four times in the past 24 hours.
...And this is still my all-time favorite colour palette! 83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)