Friday, April 29, 2011

Frame 99 / 108 ...

...I can hear my bed hissing at me, as I type. ...No, was that a cat? ...I'll bet my DS is was the toilet.
WAITAMINUTE!!!!?...I can edit the HTML in Blogger?! 8D

...This shouldn't excite me, but....




  • Get out of my head!

  • Maybe I just spelt "maybe" wrong?!

  • This would be a great time to learn how to use that bread maker...

  • Frame 103 / 108
    Soon...


    Quit locking your Rim Light!!

    This is officially the worst list I've ever seen in my life...



Heeeelp meeee! I'm stuck in a Div, and I can't get out!!


* * * //Post HTML


Nearly finished with this one render. ...The lighting in the turntable currently looks like a pile of donkey crap. Blasted shame, it is. Waitwaitwaitwait WHY are you rendering through frames 110?! O_o; I asked you to go to 108????? ..... This is going to get ugly, mega fast! GOOD GOD STOP RENDERING!!!!...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)