Friday, April 29, 2011

One Ends, Another Begins

Exciting times, we have here!! Last day of school was today; I stayed up until 4am this past morning to finish my demo reel, to be included in the 2nd year DMT's Open House. It looks pretty good, for a beginner :3 I'm very proud of myself!

Check it out here http://vimeo.com/23064256

As well, I keep hearing about how we're going to need to register for our own domain and hosting next school year, so I decided to take the plunge into retrieving my old site: RubyDragon.net :3 I'm pleased to announce, that I plan to work the WordPress side of this throughout the next school year...as it's something we're going to have to create for a 2nd year major project!

I love writing, so I'm excited to get my old site back!! Yaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)