Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spam and Bedtime

Aaaw, Blogger thinks the comments I post on my own posts are spam :) ...Wait, why the crap have I been commenting on my posts? Oh well :)

Learning the coolest things during my classes. I love HTML ... and today, I fell in love with CSS. Yes, it is a fun thing.

I'm going to be doing some designing on the side; I realize that E.I. will have a snit-fit if they find out but *shrugs* how will they know when stuff was made? :) Ahahahaha*coff*hack* Ok.

Random thought for the evening: If you're going to be as intestesting as a stick of gum that's lost it's taste and can't even be justified as a part of a theatre seat.....just keep on walking. Yes, that is all for the evening.

Batman Begins:
"Bruce, why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves back up again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)