Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feels Like Sunday

It was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon when the switch occurred in my brain: Sometimes, if I let my mind relax too deeply, my mind is left with a feeling, that's similar to "just woke up after a dream."

It's incredible, really: Can one really experience the illusion of two days in 24 hours...Is this possible? I don't take naps during the day, unless I'm being burdened with some blasted flu bug. Do people experience the same feeling after waking from a nap? Does your body just "know" that it's still within this technical "24 hour period??" ....And did you know that our bodies' internal time clocks run closer to a 25-hour time period?! Beside a few arguments we could toss around, all soft-ball like: "anything is possible" to "how can one argue what's happening in someone else's mind," there is only one thing I'm sure of at this time:

"I reject your reality and substitute it for my own." --Adam Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)