Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just a Few More Sketches...

I finished 1 assignment tonight; how gratifying. I'm trying to work up the energy to sketch a few assignments. This is quite fun...but at 9pm, I'm starting to get sleepy and want to go to bed. Tomorrow, class ends at 3pm I do believe. 3 classes tomorrow and it'll be much more satisfying if I sketch for a short while tonight. My new Harvest Moon game came in tonight, I'm very excited about this. ...I would like to play it, if even for 10 seconds so I'm going to finish 1 sketch so I can relax for the evening.

Became hugely inspired the other night, viewing [one of my instructor's] taste in toys on his blog...from this, birthed some adorably hilarious sketches that will (once I find where I misplaced my energy), become a clay/painted/baked/and super fun project.

...Until then, I sleep...I mean work, darn it, back to work...*le sigh*

Dragon Out XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)