Monday, September 13, 2010

Eyes..Burning...Need more...Coffeh...

That was a pretty good day. Much too long and not enough sleep last night, so I'm going to call it a night pretty soon. The sad part is, since I was a kidlet, no matter how tired I was, or how little sleep I got the night before, my brain comes alive in the wee hours of the morning. Anywhere between 10pm and 8am, I've learned - that's my creative peak.

...Which bites, as most office/creative job/buildings are open 9am-5pm. =Sucks to Be Me..=

Hehe, I haven't heard Prozzak in a doggie's age.

iSleepy XO

PS... We didn't get to present our "inspiring things" in Basics of Form today...I'm kind of glad about that...I'd like to get to the core of "what really inspires me," I'm glad I have a few more days to really think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)