Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photo Shoot with Vaughn

It was a lovely evening. I'm exhausted...and I'm still unsure of what representational piece to bring with me to class tomorrow...I have too many ideas; I need to start thinking less seriously about this.

I highly doubt anyone's going to look back on this object in the next 30 years and say, "Yah, I remember Jen brought that..." Am I down-playing my own significance? I do want to do the best I can in class...In a way, I feel I couldn't just pick one, as there are so many things I'd love to show, of me and of what inspires me...My first instinct was to bring a cat O.o ..Yah, no one would appreciate a full day of "hissy, whiney, drama queen..." I could bring Spook, I suppose ... he'd sleep all day lol =3

For allergenic reasons, I've broken it down to about 3 different things...The first, is more than one photograph, so I will upload them tonight to my album instead. The 2nd...I should get my butt in gear and try to hunt it down...And I can't remember what the 3rd thing was, so I'm just going to go rummaging through my storage garb.....
.......
......
....
....
Check out Vaughn's photo shoot here!!!
Vaughn is a Japanese ball joint doll: a 60cm Dollzone Hong. He's quite loose at the moment; I need to restring him quite badly. Yet he stood beautifully for these poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)