Sunday, September 12, 2010

CU Freebie & Inspiration

Finished one assignment this morning, other one's half finished. Still cruising around online, trying to find a perfectly rotten e-commerce web site, so I can write my review and finish this project.

So far, I've only become inspired. So much, that I've decided to suit up my little Dollie (no, literally, he is a doll), and we're going to take some shots outside today. It's such a lovely day out there too; light jackets, for the both of us. ...Remind me, when autumn strikes, we're going to have to indulge in the graphic scenery as much as possible.

Camera needs to charge. While that's happening, I'm going to continue working on these assignments...and just for fun, here's a commercial-use PNG you can feel free to use with all your digital scrap booking products!!

Download Shy Little Jelly Bean Here or Click Picture to Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)