Friday, July 30, 2010

2 More Sleeps Until Store Launch!!

Hellooooooooo, Friday!! I hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend ahead of us?!

I'd love it if you would join me August 1st, 2010 for the grand opening of my new online store!! Click on the image below to be routed to my personal blog, where you can collect great coupons, freebies and updates!

We're 3 days into the mega-countdown!! Yesterday, a $5.00 OFF coupon to get the party started! Today, to celebrate 2 MORE SLEEPS until the web store opens, please accept this 40% OFF coupon for today only!! Plus JUST for signing up to the store, you'll receive a $5.00 OFF coupon to use with any store purchase!! If it makes you smile, we're doin' it!

Oops!! :) That coupon is no longer available :D You need to snatch up these great coupon offers as the days go by...After the countdown days, they'll no longer be available!!

*Please see August 2nd, 2010 post for a full list of coupons! :)

Web store site link to be announced soon!!! Thanks everyone!!

I hope to see you all there for some good times and great savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)