Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello again, happy scrappers! How's everyone doing today?

My name is Jen, I'm a 27 year old Canadian gal and I love designing! I've been into digital scrapbooking since my good friend Arti-Bytes (Colleen) got me involved about 4 or 5 years ago. I'm proud to say that I've taken my scrapping to a new level and I've been designing these past few years as well!

I'd love it if you would join me August 1st, 2010 for the grand opening of my new online store!! Keep checking [this] personal blog, where you can collect great coupons, freebies and updates!

Oops!! :) That coupon is no longer available :D You need to snatch up these great coupon offers as the days go by...After the countdown days, they'll no longer be available!!

These coupons are only good for one day, so be sure to get them while you can!

Web store site link to be announced soon!!! Thanks everyone!!

I hope to see you all there for some good times and great savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)