Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mrs. Bright Side

At least when I look back on moments like this, when I'm 95 years old and my sunshine's running a little dim, I will at least get a chuckle out of this whole scenerio.

Why would I want to talk to a man who's basically made a fool out of me?
No, no, I can't think like that: the only one human being who can make me feel like a fool, is ME...and I certainly don't feel like one :) There, I feel much better, haha.

From this day forward, I will take these things as learning experiences, and will no longer worry about these annoying feelings I have...No matter how "real" they appear to be.

Just to brighten your day, here's another free digital scrapbooking download, to start you weekend off in the most exciting way.....FREELY!!! ^__^

Click the title to start download!
High Ball Roller Element Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)