Friday, July 16, 2010

Web Store & General Lonliness...

I just love this blog and I've been debating whether or not I need two sites. I've been working on my web site for some time and it's going to host the new web store for Ruby Dragon Graphics! The new web store launches on September 1st, 2010!

I'm going to keep this blog for all my personal and inspirational ramblings.

To start, I'd like to point out just how career oriented it seems my life is...I really love doing what I do; designing, making video games, setting up web sites, making 3D models...I love art in general, but I'm so lonely! lol It sounds so totally lame to say, but it's true...It appears that everything is running so smoothly, in terms of getting an education, I'm continuously growing as an artist, and I feel so content when I'm doing something creative.

At the end of the day, I'm lonely. L-O-N-E-L-Y. Lonely. (Worst spelling bee moment in history). I have my friends, they're the most wonderful people in the universe: I'm ready to meet the man who's going to continue to inspire me and light my heart on fire for the rest of my life.

...Unfortunatly, I realize that I may only be able to go down one road at a time. (There's a part of me that's hoping I've got handsome young instructors at the college XD LOL)

I'm at a point in my life where:
- I like who I am
- My goals are solidly in place
- I stand fiercely behind my morals
- I know what I want
- Even when I do not know the path, I have confidence in my ability to get there, no matter what
- I'm tired of feeling incomplete

...Then again, I know that I'm the only person in the world who will ever be able to help me feel completion...My heart is with me, for sure - I really care about me and I'm genuinely ready to give all that I have to that special someone.

...Instead of just cats, for a change.

~Dragon out XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)