Monday, August 2, 2010

Cats, Coffee and Computers...

Yes, this is generally how my mornings start off :) Lots of coffee and wow, the boys have been so super snuggly this morning, it's adorable. Spook's taken a liking to sleeping by my feet, under the computer desk - so I get sit here, drink coffee, design and foot-snuggle with kitties...What could seriously be better than that?!

I may become spoiled...once I'm in college, I may have to get special permissions to allow Spook to come with me, to sit under my desk to cuddle. =3

I've got a few kits on the roster, right now. This week, I'm going to be concentrating on getting my butt in gear for school and taking a trip back to Dauphin for a spell. I'm not sure when I'll be doing that, but I'd like to get back there for a bit - sort out some stuff at Mom's, and more importantly, VISIT WITH MY LOVIES!!!! I've been missing everyone for so blasted long - friends, family - I (heart) you guys!! lol

This week's going to be my "pay tuition, buy books and get all crap in order" week!! W00t! I'm so super looking forward to college - designing and college is all that's on my mind right now! lol - I think, at this point in my life, if the "right guy" were to show up, I'd be all, "Listen, I've been waiting 27 years for this moment, and I'M EXTREMELY BUSY RIGHT NOW!!!" ...And if he's perfect, ;) he'll understand Hahahaha!

No, I wouldn't tell him to get lost...He'll brain storm with me, on the first date - we'll be all, "What do you think about this design," then he'll be all, "I blah blah blah.."

...Ok I'll admit, I started writing this like 3 hours ago, my submarine of thought has capsized into a pool of coffee goo.

Back to designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)