Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's for Breakfast? 40% OFF ALL KITS!!

It's been quite awhile, since I had to ponder "what am I going to eat for breakfast?!" Haha - I've been trying to save all my money for school, and it seems like I'm taking the biggest hit in the grocery department! So what to eat, what to eat.

I'm following my sister's recipe blog right now, it's super fantastic! I'd like to try some of those recipes...but not so much for breakfast :) Granted, I'd eat a stir fry first thing in the morning, no problem!

I've been trying to create an advertisement this morning and so far, Photoshop has crashed on me 3 times. Count it, THREE times. What's up with that, Mr. Adobe? (Or would it be a Mrs. causing so many issues?... If that's the case, it must be a Mr. ;-) I'm just joking! :D

Let's try this again, while I continue pondering breakfast items.

Oh, it's an exciting deal, all right! All kits are on sale for 40% off through out the month of August 2010! In celebration of summer, of course :) Because summer rocks!

...Maybe I need to run an update for Adobe?! O.o; I'm about as computer savvy as a pet rock.

There, Adobe's working quite happily now :) That makes me happy....Breakfast is next on the chopping block!!

Click the image to be directed to the store to check out this great offer! Aloha, fellow scrappers!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, crew, what are you waiting for?! Dive in and take advantage of these great summer savings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)