Monday, August 23, 2010

Autumn is Coming!!

It's true, summer is coming to an end, but it's all right! Autumn is one of the most peaceful, serene and relaxing seasons of the year! Well, in my opinion, anyways!! Autumn is my favorite season!

You'll have lots of time to scrap your favorite summer memories, while cozying up indoors around a fireplace and a cup of hot chocolate...and maybe one of these happy kits? :)

Click the images below to view the products!

Outdoorsy Girl show cases a delicate beauty, paired with the rustic, outdoor style of roughing it! I know, some of my favorite childhood memories are from going camping with my folks! The Outdoorsy Girl line is available in full kit form as well as in a paper pack - because if you enjoy crafting as much as I do, you can never have enough paper - in digital or printed out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)