Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Days Are Things to Get Excited About!

its a beautiful new day out there...and i'm still unable to phone-post with caps o_o; oh well :3
i'm going to get back on the map making train this morning; i am also going to call the boys' vet to see what all i can do for them, to help make them and my home less threatening to those with cat allergies! yes, once upon a time, i stated i would not date anyone with a cat allergy...buuut he's worth it, so changes shall be made!! :3
i'm feeling mildy dopey and keep flipping back and forth between new projects; i need to buckle down at some point in the day and get back to editing my brother-in-law's website. it's looking super good so far! it's amazing what you can do with only a jquery function! :3
alright, now to locate my motivation, and set it to warp speed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)