Monday, October 26, 2009

Finally Moving!

=3 Yes, it's true! I've finally sold my house in town here and I've found a great place to live for the upcoming months: my Dad's house, out of town! I feel so fortunate that I feel as if I am the luckiest girl in the world!

Tomorrow after work, he will be in town, and he's asked that I have a bunch of stuff (that I won't be needing in the next short while) packed up, so we can move it with us when we go tomorrow.

Life so far has been kind of strange: I've become kind of distant with the kittehs and I fear that Pickles is suffering in a way, where he's acting out like a rebellious "teen." Spook, however, seems to be unaffected by a lot of this and I wonder if we've become closer. I'm happy for that, but I want to work harder to help Pickles feel happier - I worry about him; he acts out, attacks for no reason - he's not happy and I feel it's because I've been neglecting them. :(

Now I'm almost finished my supper for the evening - am I stalling? What I have to do tonight:
  • pack - I want to get some stuff in the upstairs PACKED
  • >> in the closet
  • >> in the 2 dressers
  • >> possibly some random crap

It's now 8pm - I feel over whelmed when I "think" about the process and feel that it is best to just DO IT - once I am doing it, I'll feel better once boxes and bags continue to "pile up!" I may get only a short bit done tonight, but I guarantee: there is also a life lesson in this - and I believe I heard it right, on the news tonight; a great piece about a Winnipeg animator, Cordell Barker [link to CTV clip here] - he said:

"It's like most things in life: it's the anticipation is much worse than the reality." Quote Cordell Barker

=3 *cheers & big hugs to Barker* I really needed to hear that right now, let alone it was very inspiring to hear a clip on animation ... I'm going to get cracking on packing *a-hahaaaaaaboy* =3

*big hugs, lots of love*

PS - Barker says, to what makes a great animator: "Storytelling, timing, structure." Quote Cordell Barker

... PS - He's super good looking for an older dude ;-) X-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)