Monday, October 4, 2010

Cat Flies By

Finally finished cleaning the apartment, sitting down now with supper. I've been looking forward to this for some time...as soon as I sit down, there's a kitty next to me, with the "auto shed" feature turned all the way to the max. I can see tumbleweeds of Pickles' fur, launching itself down onto my perfect casserole...Tumbling, getting stuck in the gooey goodness of the noodles and cheese. *sigh* He could have dipped his fuzzy little face in there and I would still love him ... and I still would have eaten this, damn!! What a fine casserole!!

Starting to get sleepy...I'd like to do some modeling before I head to bed. Oops, still have to make lunch for tomorrow...Oh whoops, short day...Guess I'm exempt from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)