Monday, July 27, 2009

Hi there, nice to meet you :)

It's always nice to be taken by the hand by someone you love, led to destinations unknown. Together you explore, conquer, dream and enlighten one another, journey after journey, time after time. To some, there truly is nothing more exciting.

How about being taken back to things all ready known to your soul, with someone you don't?

Now that we've introduced ourselves, I assure you we'll be good chums in no time :-)

I don’t wish to accomplish much of anything through this blog, only to welcome everyone with open arms and dispel only the warmest thoughts . . . with a sprinkle of occassional humor! :-)

Please do come back as much as you like, to collect your free hugs for the day! I look forward to seeing you here!

"I intend to treat myself and others in the most loving and highest of intentions, in the present moment way. We are all connected."- Vicki Rafn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :) I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)